Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

49 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

Took Wednesday off. Waiting to hear from the wife if she wants to as well. If so we will probably get a room at the Camelback lodge tomorrow night and she and the boys can hit the waterpark while i ski Wednesday. If she doesn't want to do that I'll be at Blue.

Hope they enjoy the water park! My company did a lot of the work there. 

Wow, this storm escalated quickly. 

2 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

Two days late. Brilliant!

Ha. I knew someone would call me out on that. I hate driving in the snow, and my small car does not fare well in deep pow pow. I'm fine skiing groomed packed powder. Maybe there will be some left over moegouls for me to run on Tunkhannock or something.

Edited by saltyant
  • Like 1

Ha. I knew someone would call me out on that. I hate driving in the snow, and my small car does not fare well in deep pow pow. I'm fine skiing groomed packed powder. Maybe there will be some left over moegouls for me to run on Tunkhannock or something.

I don’t either. 4” clearance doesn’t do well in 12” of snow. Find a ride. See you at Blue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

I don’t either. 4” clearance doesn’t do well in 12” of snow. Find a ride. See you at Blue.

My car came with the worst winter handling tires made... Hankook Optimo H428. When it snowed at Killington last year, I couldn't even get up the hill to the K-1 Lodge. Shortly after I upgraded to General Altimax RT43 tires which are much better, but the car doesn't function in deep snow no matter what the tires are. I saw enough cars still stuck in ditches last weekend, so I'll have to sit this one out or get a hotel somewhere like Enjorales.

Edited by saltyant

45 minutes ago, saltyant said:

My car came with the worst winter handling tires made... Hankook Optimo H428. When it snowed at Killington last year, I couldn't even get up the hill to the K-1 Lodge. Shortly after I upgraded to General Altimax RT43 tires which are much better, but the car doesn't function in deep snow no matter what the tires are. I saw enough cars still stuck in ditches last weekend, so I'll have to sit this one out or get a hotel somewhere like Enjorales.

Rookm at the Camelback lodge tomorrow night is $159 on winter special. Comes with up to 4 lift tickets or tubing passes. Add 3 fake people to your room and sell the tickets for $40 each and enjoy your free* room with water park access.

*still cost you $40 in taxes and fees

• Thanks 1