Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

I just got here, snow is picking up as it all comes together and blooms but the phase is off and the temps are a bit warm for the valleys.

Less snow definitely west of Philly, reading will probably only do a couple of inches.

Will still be a good one for phl and blue should do pretty well.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Johnny Law said:

I just got here, snow is picking up as it all comes together and blooms but the phase is off and the temps are a bit warm for the valleys.

Less snow definitely west of Philly, reading will probably only do a couple of inches.

Will still be a good one for phl and blue should do pretty well.

You made good time.  I haven't even hit the Whitehall WaWa yet for soft pretzels. 

44 minutes ago, antman12 said:

Have fun today boyos!

And girlos!

Just arrived. Roads were totally clear and fine except for the Palmerton side of Blue Mtn drive on the ridge, which inexplicably had a bunch of snow cover.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Mountain Creek might just be the hot spot to go for powder tomorrow.

They'll definitely need it, they had half of the mountain closed already. Not bad. I still have one ticket left there.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Camelback is gonna be open into early April and then you can go out west or up north to extend your season. 

WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 5 PM THIS AFTERNOON TO 10 AM EDT TUESDAY... * WHAT...SNOW EXPECTED. TOTAL SNOW ACCUMULATIONS OF 2 TO 4 INCHES ARE EXPECTED. * WHERE...IN NEW JERSEY, SUSSEX AND WARREN COUNTIES. IN PENNSYLVANIA, MONROE AND NORTHAMPTON COUNTIES. * WHEN...LIGHT SNOW DEVELOPS THIS AFTERNOON, THEN BECOMES HEAVIER LATER THIS EVENING AND OVERNIGHT. * ADDITIONAL DETAILS...PLAN ON SLIPPERY ROAD CONDITIONS, ESPECIALLY UNTREATED SURFACES, INCLUDING DURING THE TUESDAY MORNING COMMUTE. BE PREPARED FOR REDUCED VISIBILITIES AT TIMES. PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS... A WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY FOR SNOW MEANS PERIODS OF SNOW WILL CAUSE PRIMARILY TRAVEL DIFFICULTIES. BE PREPARED FOR SNOW COVERED ROADS AND LIMITED VISIBILITIES, AND USE CAUTION WHILE DRIVING. THE LATEST ROAD CONDITIONS FOR THE STATE YOU ARE CALLING FROM CAN BE OBTAINED BY CALLING 5 1 1.

• Like 2