Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

I'm starting to look at the accuweather forums for this potential upcoming storm. Timing could be anywhere from early Tuesday to late Wednesday. The strength and duration of the storm along with cold air could mean a ton of heavy wet snowfall for the Lehigh valley and the poconos and a mixture down in the I-95 corridor. Usually people on the accuweather forums are excited about the potential for a major snowstorm but many seem to be sick of winter and ready to play golf. Some are also concerned about potential power outages as tree roots are already weakened from the last two storms.  Here are some of the more bullish snowfall predictions. 

IMG_2923.PNG

IMG_2924.PNG

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

Holy fuck. You should see the latest NAM. 

4 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

Holy fuck. You should see the latest NAM. 

I'm only caught up to 1pm today on the accuweather forums and skimming as fast as I can and I only began with this mornings discussion.  The Enjorales/Ski2Live beef consumed too much time earlier along with Phillycore getting Whiteboy wasted. Are you back from Vegas?

4 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I'm only caught up to 1pm today on the accuweather forums and skimming as fast as I can and I only began with this mornings discussion.  The Enjorales/Ski2Live beef consumed too much time earlier along with Phillycore getting Whiteboy wasted. Are you back from Vegas?

Forget it. Lastest run lost it. 

I am back from Vegas. 

On just a quick glance on weather underground and accuweather, they are saying that there will be more accumulation down in Philly than up at Blue. Not great for the mountain, but maybe it'll get the city folk interested in skiing again and get some of them out which will in turn make Barb keep the place open longer. 

8 minutes ago, Schif said:

On just a quick glance on weather underground and accuweather, they are saying that there will be more accumulation down in Philly than up at Blue. Not great for the mountain, but maybe it'll get the city folk interested in skiing again and get some of them out which will in turn make Barb keep the place open longer. 

Lol that's some next level thinking, you may very well be right...

33 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

I’ll take snow, but I’ll be happy with anything that’s not rain. Don’t want anything to quickly diminish the base and prompt any early closing ideas.

This! Anything but rain and or high temps that would diminish snow I'm cool with.

17 minutes ago, Schif said:

Yup and if blue can stay open longer they’ll start to get customers from other mountains that close down like round top, bear creek and Jack Frost. 

• Thanks 1

Both of these will kind of be for show.  I dont think there will be tons of awesomeness....but like mentioned above, enough snow to remind people (and Blue Mt) that winter wont go away quietly.  There might be something going on Sat too....

Edited by JFskiDan