Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

31 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

Enjoy fellas.  I'm at work, waiting for a meeting, that likely the person that scheduled it wont show up for.  Not gonna enjoy sitting at work today.

Third. 

On the Brightside my power will probably be out when I get home...cool.

14 minutes ago, SallyCat said:

I move to VT and you get a snowstorm and we don't. Harumph.

Just kidding! Hope everyone enjoys the snow at some point, if not today then tomorrow!

You can always make the drive down here to partake in the Snow

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Schif said:

You can always make the drive down here to partake in the Snow

Just bought a condo in West Windsor. Closing April 12, so I reckon the snow will be gone by the time I make it back to PA to pack up my apartment.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, indiggio said:

Wow!  That was quick!

Yeah, crazy, right!? I didn't have a lot to spend so my options were pretty limited, then I got really lucky. It's an absolutely TINY place, (1 br with a little loft) but really cute and in an amazing location.  30 minutes fro Okemo and right on the Ascutney mountain bike trail network. I can't believe I managed to stick the landing after all this upheaval. Anyway, now my adult responsibilities are over and I can ski and drink beer until the snow melts!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SallyCat said:

Yeah, crazy, right!? I didn't have a lot to spend so my options were pretty limited, then I got really lucky. It's an absolutely TINY place, (1 br with a little loft) but really cute and in an amazing location.  30 minutes fro Okemo and right on the Ascutney mountain bike trail network. I can't believe I managed to stick the landing after all this upheaval. Anyway, now my adult responsibilities are over and I can ski and drink beer until the snow melts!

Sounds awesome!  Congrats!

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, SallyCat said:

Sounds like an awesome place in an awesome location! congrats Sally.

Sidenote: you seem really cool and I wish I would have been able to introduce myself before you moved.

Back on topic....I'm leaving the office. We already have 3+ inches at a quick glance.

• Thanks 1