Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

What’s crazy is the same people who bitch about winter on Facebook are complainibg about the heat.  It actually could get the hottest up in Burlington Vermont.  
Because if enough people complain on Facebook, those complaints will be received by the weather gods who will alter the weather to their liking... I knew there was a reason for me to get back on Facebook.
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:
36 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:
What’s crazy is the same people who bitch about winter on Facebook are complainibg about the heat.  It actually could get the hottest up in Burlington Vermont.  

Because if enough people complain on Facebook, those complaints will be received by the weather gods who will alter the weather to their liking... I knew there was a reason for me to get back on Facebook.

I’m mainly on Facebook to read about the baby mama drama of people I went to high school with and see pictures of what they ate for lunch and memes. Facebook is the biggest waste of time on the internet. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

What about in boulder?  Was it dry heat at least?  In Oman I believe they had a record high(low) temperature worldwide. The low was like 107 degrees the other day.  But they say global warming isn’t real lol. 

Was 98 in Boulder that day. Yeah, dry heat. Still feels like your skin is burning off when you are in the sun.