Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

On 6/30/2018 at 9:09 PM, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Shivering??

My Girlfriend's family came over to the pool on Saturday and Sunday. He's 8 years old and somehow got "cold" in the pool and then sat on a deck chair and wrapped himself up in a towel. I didn't quite get it. 

13 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

So are the Allentown public pools. 

8EF76DC1-BD3B-4209-AB02-A359187C322A.gif

C175A957-FB6E-42F0-94F2-567D638C102F.jpeg

we had a family friend who used to lifeguard at Dorney park.  they said they literally saved people's lives everyday lol.  the amount of people who go in the wave pool but dont know how to swim is amazing

2 hours ago, theprogram4 said:

we had a family friend who used to lifeguard at Dorney park.  they said they literally saved people's lives everyday lol.  the amount of people who go in the wave pool but dont know how to swim is amazing

QFT!  My son is an EMT there, so I hear the stories.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, theprogram4 said:

Yeah, we used to go to Camelbeach when the kids were younger. And I was amazed how many people were in the wave pool and going down the big toilet bowl ride that dumps you into 12 foot deep water that didn’t know how to swim. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

It’s starting to get dark earlier..some random hot days but not Africa hot like a few weeks ago.  Those days when the heat index is over 105 I get mall balls.  

Dog days of August just around the corner. 
Break out the powder for the bat wings.

I prefer pouch underwear myself.