Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

6 minutes ago, indiggio said:

In order to capture the maximum amount of AC, I'm sure.

Correct the AC in my 350 square foot suite is pretty strong and loud so I usually turn it on when I go out and run an errand and by the time I’m back an hour or so later room is at like 64 degrees and it’s cool for a solid several hours.  

Correct the AC in my 350 square foot suite is pretty strong and loud so I usually turn it on when I go out and run an errand and by the time I’m back an hour or so later room is at like 64 degrees and it’s cool for a solid several hours.  

Are you still living the hotel lyfe?

Today was pretty quiet at work..i worked 6 hours..the next two days might be 7 hours. 

We just have lots going on for a 3 person operation. New development and possibly re-developing something existing. Going for change of zone. Plus a litany of other small stuff that pops up.

In late May/early June, every 30% chance of thunderstorms was hitting us. We racked up about 20” of rain in 3 weeks. Since then we’ve had weeks of 80% chances plus and have hardly seen a drop. We’ve gotten about 2”, but that’s from coastal storms. It’s been a funky summer...