Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

2 hours ago, Ride Delaware ? said:

Depends on the standard the league uses. I also play in a slow pitch league that uses metal bats. USSSA is a 6-9 arc and ASA is generally 6-12.

Wow just wow.  I played T Ball when I was like 6 and soccer as well and pretty much have despised team sports since except Scholastic Scrimmage in high school.  I would try baseball sometime but never softball. Seems like it’s for girls. 

2 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Wow just wow.  I played T Ball when I was like 6 and soccer as well and pretty much have despised team sports since except Scholastic Scrimmage in high school.  I would try baseball sometime but never softball. Seems like it’s for girls. 

Slow pitch beer softball is fun.  Take beer out in the field with you.  Good times.

1 hour ago, rummy said:

We've had 16+ inches of rain in Western Schuylkill County since Saturday.  Flooding everywhere, bridges out, mudslides, roads buckled from runoff, flash flooding, whole towns evacuated.

Terrible......

Poor Knoebels getting flooded out yet again.

5 hours ago, indiggio said:

Poor Knoebels getting flooded out yet again.

They are actually ok, they are getting used to getting flooded at this point.  Sort of asking for it a little with the crick running through their property.  

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

With a what running through it? 

Crick is a variant of creek originating in the U.S., where it reflects a dialectal pronunciation of the word for a small, shallow stream. Crick might be nonstandard, but it is established enough to be considered an alternative form, and it is even listed in some dictionaries. In writing, crick is often used to create a rustic tone.

Maybe its a Delco thing.