Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

7 minutes ago, Schif said:

There are some decent restaurants in and around KOP and I'm not sure that Fox and Hound makes the top 15

The fox and hound was great the three PASR bar nights that we had there before.  I remember you were bitching about the fox and hound last year.  What’s wrong with it???  

31 minutes ago, antman12 said:

Woot Woot!!!

Its starting to smell like fall and the days are getting shorter!!

The days getting shorter is the only part I don't like. I enjoy being able to wake up early and have sunlight as well as come home from work and have it light until 8pm. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

The days getting shorter is the only part I don't like. I enjoy being able to wake up early and have sunlight as well as come home from work and have it light until 8pm. 

I agree to an extent. I wish there was a happy medium where the sun went down around 7-730. Haha I'm not a fan of the sun being up till 9pm. 

1 hour ago, toast21602 said:

Its a part of life.  Embrace it.  Your words.  

16 minutes ago, Schif said:

How awesome would weeknight skiing be if the sun was still up until 9? The lack of sunlight is getting noticeable and it definitely sucks. I think the worst part is turning on lights in the morning before work. 

I think our season here depends on limited hours of sunlight.  

How awesome would weeknight skiing be if the sun was still up until 9? The lack of sunlight is getting noticeable and it definitely sucks. I think the worst part is turning on lights in the morning before work. 

It wouldn’t really effect much, because you still have lighting for night skiing. If Sugarbush was willing to stay open until 9 PM in the winter because it was still light out and the snow was dumping, then yes, I would be all for it. Unfortunately, I don’t think many resorts would actually extend their hours to take advantage.

45 minutes ago, Schif said:

And how awesome would it be if money grew on trees and it rained meatballs.  The people who love summer are already pissed off and it’s still August and there’s almost a month of summer left. Plus Native American summer usually last several weeks of autumn.  

Wow having to turn on lights before work is a real struggle...

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich