Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

1 hour ago, saltyant said:

Estes Park is probably my favorite mountain town. The views are amazing, the lodging is much more reasonable, and it's right by a national park and haunted hotel. But of course there aren't any ski slopes nearby.

Estes Park is an awesome place and I loved it there too.. definitely one of my favorite towns out west. But when I went to Crested Butte I enjoyed it 10x more. Small mountain town filled with lots of active people doing everything with their dogs, good food and drinks, and so much to access from the end of every road in town. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, saltyant said:

Estes Park is probably my favorite mountain town. The views are amazing, the lodging is much more reasonable, and it's right by a national park and haunted hotel. But of course there aren't any ski slopes nearby.

Salty I think you and Matt edge would have a blast together in Estes Park. You could show him all around and he’d say it was badass. He might make you wear a sundress though. 

• Confused 2

16 hours ago, toast21602 said:

Estes Park is an awesome place and I loved it there too.. definitely one of my favorite towns out west. But when I went to Crested Butte I enjoyed it 10x more. Small mountain town filled with lots of active people doing everything with their dogs, good food and drinks, and so much to access from the end of every road in town. 

http://irwinguides.com/snowcat-skiing

You should look into this Toast.  Pricey but looks amazing.  Irwin gets almost double the snow of CB even though it's only 12 miles away.

29 minutes ago, Barb said:

http://irwinguides.com/snowcat-skiing

You should look into this Toast.  Pricey but looks amazing.  Irwin gets almost double the snow of CB even though it's only 12 miles away.

That looks pretty awesome. I’ve seen that before and videos from them. $650 is a bit much for cat skiing but it is an entire guided day with no more than 10 people. 

6 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

sold

Yea these things are sweet. Paid 3k for mine. 120k mi awd. Couldnt pass that up. Super clean too

Im really trying to hold on to mine but right now id rather have one new good van. I want to get rid of these two vans this winter i think. Ill prob be calling you eventually

16 hours ago, JFskiDan said:

i would so be making an A-Team van out of that.

Image result for a team astro van

We could just get reckless drunk in the parking lot and re-paint the van.  I do realize it's a terrible idea, especially for @Shadows, but the entertainment value of that day would be priceless.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2