Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Shadows said:

some freaking sun would be nice any day now.

You are telling me.  this weather sucks...its killing me.  I read something that Harrisburg has had 111 days of measurable rain in the 258 days of this year.  

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

You must be excited about ski season if you’re here browsing and posting on PASR

I am always here browsing and posting.  Just different levels of excitement for skiing depending on the time of year.  

9 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

You are telling me.  this weather sucks...its killing me.  I read something that Harrisburg has had 111 days of measurable rain in the 258 days of this year.  

I am always here browsing and posting.  Just different levels of excitement for skiing depending on the time of year.  

Allentown had a stretch of 42 days of rain in 75 days.  Has the summers rain affected the Macadem business?  For us we have been getting tons of orders but some are delayed as cemeteries are taking longer to put in foundations and our lettering guys have been backed up...everyday I field calls asking when in cemetery inscription will be complete.  Some are very recent orders but a few are 60+ days. On the contract it says all work will be completed within 90 days so we still have some fudge factor but we preder a shorter turnaround time. 

6 minutes ago, Shadows said:

Thats cool. I just lost a 33k$ 3 year contract. 5thousand twice a year for 3 years. Wonder when my dumbass will stop losing jobs and start growing a business lol

How did you lose the contract?  I thought you said this last summer was your busiest ever 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich