Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

You must be excited about ski season if you’re here browsing and posting on PASR

The excitement levels are rising for sure.

Side note... Drove past Blue two days ago and "coming soon" looked finished to me. I think this is the year we finally get a name for it (queue Doug with a Barb's Bush joke). My guess for the name.... "Edge of Paradise" Boom! you heard it here first.

No name will ever beat "Here be Dragons" at Solitude.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Shadows said:

Chamber meeting this morning. Bloody marys and breakfast lol

Have you met Tony Ianelli?  We were members of the chamber for a few years but I was never interested in attending any of the events. Maybe there are other window washing companies in the area you can help out during slow times. 

I have yes.

theres one other active window guy in it yea. he only does windows though. Ive started to re-brand as a building envelope/facade maintenance company since we do more than just windows and pressure washing. Hes helped a lot last month with overflow work. Aug wouldve been dead without those referalls.

• Like 3

THIS RAIN IS GOING TO MAKE ME GO CRAZY!!!!

BRB DRIVING TO WORK IN THE RAIN.

BRB DRIVING TO LUNCH IN THE RAIN.

BRB DRIVING HOME IN THE RAIN.

BRB RUNNING ERRANDS IN THE RAIN.

BRB GOING TO THE GYM IN THE RAIN.

BRB EAGLES GAME IN THE RAIN.

BRB RAIN EVERYDAY BRB AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. 

:banghead:banghead :banghead:banghead :banghead:banghead :banghead:banghead :banghead:banghead :banghead:banghead 

lol

Edited by antman12
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

46 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Temperatures look pretty seasonal in ski country..no snowmaking temperatures in the next ten days...the next 6 weeks doesn’t matter it’s mid November on..would be great to have a nice mid November cold snap..

Can't wait until the opening day prediction thread is started! Definitely beginning to slowly migrate towards ski mode.