Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

1 minute ago, RidgeRacer said:

Shits kinda scary out there right now. Not gonna lie. Tornado warnings are popping up on our phones, power was out briefly, raining hard, lightning etc.

I’m hoping these thunderstorms make it down into Allentown looks like the poconos are getting in on all the action. 

We are having storms now. Thunder lighting rain wind and hail.  If a tornado ripped through my hotel room I’d be screwed im not even wearing any pants and my wallet and keys would be swept up in debris.  I might even have to buy new ski pants. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I’m hoping these thunderstorms make it down into Allentown looks like the poconos are getting in on all the action. 

Looks like they are coming to you for sure and probably me as well. 

A few years ago a couple Amish farms near honey brook got hit with a small tornado.  I drove over to check out the damage and it was pretty impressive.  Thankfully nobody got hurt 

9 hours ago, theprogram4 said:

Looks like they are coming to you for sure and probably me as well. 

A few years ago a couple Amish farms near honey brook got hit with a small tornado.  I drove over to check out the damage and it was pretty impressive.  Thankfully nobody got hurt 

TP4 did you get any storms???  We had some and only 3/10 of an inch of rain.  

Had no idea it was raining until I tried to take the dog out at about 10 last night. She decided it was a hard no for her so we just went to bed. 

Also there was apparently lightning and some thunder. I had to have the AC on due to humidity. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Schif said:

Had no idea it was raining until I tried to take the dog out at about 10 last night. She decided it was a hard no for her so we just went to bed. 

Also there was apparently lightning and some thunder. I had to have the AC on due to humidity. 

That’s cool that your apartment complex allows dogs.  My friend manages a complex and she said they do DNA testing on dog poop to track who’s dog is the offender. Crazy.  

• Confused 2

12 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

We are having storms now. Thunder lighting rain wind and hail.  If a tornado ripped through my hotel room I’d be screwed im not even wearing any pants and my wallet and keys would be swept up in debris.  I might even have to buy new ski pants. 

We had a hail of a storm.  Lots of rain, thunder and lightning too.

5 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Temperature 84 degrees heat index 88 and my work has a bee infestation. I talked to our lawn guy and they’re yellow jackets which is a type of wasp. He recommended honey and Borox. 

This weather really sucks but next weekend looks amazing.... forecasted low of 38 next Saturday.

• Like 1