Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

when i went to colorado in march everyone told me it was essential to rent an SUV.  i said forget that and got a ford focus.  sure enough, it was 80 degrees when we landed in denver and i wore a t-shirt around most of the trip (it snowed like 8 inches in PA too lol).  the obvious lesson here is SUV arent necessary in Colorado

i guess i should pull a salty and be thankful it didnt snow, cause our asses would have been stuck in denver lol

Edited by theprogram4

27 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

when i went to colorado in march everyone told me it was essential to rent an SUV.  i said forget that and got a ford focus.  sure enough, it was 80 degrees when we landed in denver and i wore a t-shirt around most of the trip (it snowed like 8 inches in PA too lol).  the obvious lesson here is SUV arent necessary in Colorado

i guess i should pull a salty and be thankful it didnt snow, cause our asses would have been stuck in denver lol

I remember that trip that was badass...I think VTMark was upset that he didn’t go through extra security. Shit I’ve had to get extra screening at JH just cause I had baggy pants on. 

5 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Near Allentown for Octoberfest and the leaves are still green. 

i was thinking the same thing on the drive to work today, all the leaves are still green.  however, today was the first day i really started to notice them falling.  also the first day in awhile that feels like fall

It was a tad chilly today but i've still got my windows open. I'm hoping it stays mild a little longer so I can have a relatively warm trip to Penn State for a game in a few weeks and so I can have a comfortable No Heat November. 

Why the fuck are you hating on snow?  I'd be thrilled to see flakes falling right now.  Major pre-season stoke.  

Saw that Maine might get some snow this weekend.  Very exciting.

Not sure how you boo snow in a forecast on a ski message board. I think Salty suffered temporary amnesia and forgot that the S and R in PASR stands for "Ski and Ride" and not something else like "Starwars Rules" or "Saltys Revenge"

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Based on the radar it’s snowing in the Catskills. It’s snowing at the summit of mount snow. 

i had to close all the windows at the house last night, than had the heat on in the car this morning.  smelling the heater turn on for the first time in months felt great!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Welcome to Colorado...John Denver was full of shit.  

Thanks. Going to drive to Georgetown or something and look at the snow. My rental today costs only $20 but to add 24 hours it costs an extra $80. Fudge that. Not worth it for 2 hours of use tomorrow.  

Haven't eaten anything all day so I will be very very hungry for Casa Bonita tonight.