Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

1 hour ago, JFskiDan said:

so you are trying to join the "no heat november" club that NMSKI is the president of?  I turned my heat on Sunday night for a little.  it was like 62 in my house.  

FYI, still going strong as of this morning.  The rest of this week is going to be a test, but I'm confident I'll make it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

It’s not even that cold yet. How does your family feel about this??

It was like 60 in our house this morning.  Our house gets major afternoon sun, and I had insulation blown in the attic about 3 years ago so we hold heat pretty well.  

No one has complained yet, but I'm seeing some mid to low 30's in the forecast for the upcoming week which will challenge my wife.  The kids don't give a shit, they never stop moving long enough to be cold.  

24 minutes ago, NMSKI said:

It was like 60 in our house this morning.  Our house gets major afternoon sun, and I had insulation blown in the attic about 3 years ago so we hold heat pretty well.  

No one has complained yet, but I'm seeing some mid to low 30's in the forecast for the upcoming week which will challenge my wife.  The kids don't give a shit, they never stop moving long enough to be cold.  

I wise man once told me a happy wife makes a happy life..I can’t relate I just have my girlfriend Rosie Palms but I am gonna get her a new jerk rag for Kwansaa

I'm 100% on board for being in the No heat November club. It has been a steady 70 or so in my place. It's a townhouse style apartment so I've only got 1 exterior wall and there is a unit above me. Even over the winter last year when I lost power a few times (electric forced air heat) The temp never dropped below 60 inside. 

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I turn on the heat when it’s chilly and turn it off when it’s warm.  Seems like a simple concept.  Y’all mofos doing no heat novermber are petty like Tom.  Do you do no air conditioning June as well. 

I turn my A/C on in May, and shut it off whenever, which was like last week this year.  I hardly ever shut my A/C off in the summer.  There are just so few "nice" days out.  There is no skimping on A/C. I hate the heat and there is no way i will be uncomfortable in my own home to save a couple bucks. Cold doesnt bother me. People tell me my house is cold in the Winter.  i call it comfortable.  I havent gone full bore on heat yet, just threw one of the heat pumps on in the living room to take the chill off.  This does however keep me out of the "no heat November" club.  

5 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

My office manager had the heat cranking on Monday.  I have no choice.  She came in and it was like 64 degrees and she freaked.  We keep office heat at 71 and air conditioning at 74

tinymoose is the same way. she has a blanket and hoodie on if the indoor temp dips to 70 in our house....smh