Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

Still Going strong with no heat. A comfy 66 when I woke up this morning. Went up to 67 after I took a shower. Got in the car and it was reading 36. Oddly enough by the time I got to the office it had dropped a degree even though the sun had come up. 

2 hours ago, RidgeRacer said:
23 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:
Did y’all turn on your heat yet???  I bet there were some Flurries in the Poke N Hoes this morning. 

Heats definitely on. Ordered an oil tank delivery. Yay.

Just paid a $1362. oil bill fill up at TLCITW.  Firewood is stacked high and most long range forecasts are Cold and Snowy...  Bring It!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Schif said:

How? Really? 

You're the godfather of heat free living. So who's left? 

I could have kept going, but I was taking major pressure from the wife and kids.  Of all the battles I could pick to win, this was an easy L to take.  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Will that be enough for the winter??  

Should work. We have  a 550 gallon tank and ended last season with ~~80 gallons left in tank, and occupied the cabin about 90 days during the winter season.. 70 of them skiing.

• Like 1

On 10/22/2018 at 5:53 PM, toast21602 said:

Heard there might be a nor’easter this weekend depending on how things play out. Likely an all rain event for us, but could be first big snow from the north. 100% chance of weather. 

Cant wait!!!!  Been so long since we have had rain!!!!  Looking forward to spending w weekend indoors instead of doing aomething constructive outside!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Rain today.  Rain tomorrow.  Rain friday.  Cant get enough of it!!!  i thought it might never rain!!!

good news is, i have been reading about temperatures really cooling off.  Next week for the Poconos below.  Heading in the right direction.  I still need to manage my leaves though.  I hate wet leaves.  

image.png.38ed2486f849a1176535a8c6edc945c4.png

• Like 3