Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

1 hour ago, Ride Delaware ? said:

I wasn’t even trying to troll him. I loved the dedication. It was a fun little TR. He could still have it in him to do it again...

But if it snows here why would I have to go up to hazleton to ski a little hill.  The reason I went up there is because that was as far south as the snowline went.  This season you should come up to blue and ride and hangout with the PASRs. Since you’re a ski patroller you can probably get a free lift ticket or salty will let you use his buddy pass in exchange for a 5 pack of Yoo Hoo

• Thanks 1

But if it snows here why would I have to go up to hazleton to ski a little hill.  The reason I went up there is because that was as far south as the snowline went.  This season you should come up to blue and ride and hangout with the PASRs. Since you’re a ski patroller you can probably get a free lift ticket or salty will let you use his buddy pass in exchange for a 5 pack of Yoo Hoo

I’d like to. Not sure how the schedule will work this year. Work is packed and the wife has some ski instructing certifications she would like to work on. Might be using all the time I have to run to VT.

24 minutes ago, Ride Delaware ? said:

I’d like to. Not sure how the schedule will work this year. Work is packed and the wife has some ski instructing certifications she would like to work on. Might be using all the time I have to run to VT.

I love VT, VT is cool even if I have a job lol but VT doesn't have the coolest skiers and beer scene anywhere in the lower 48 lol

I love VT, VT is cool even if I have a job lol but VT doesn't have the coolest skiers and beer scene anywhere in the lower 48 lol

Not debating that, but if the wife is in VT when I’m not, and I skip out on a trip to see her so I can hit Blue, I’ll be in big trouble lol
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Ride Delaware ? said:

Not debating that, but if the wife is in VT when I’m not, and I skip out on a trip to see her so I can hit Blue, I’ll be in big trouble lol

Did your wife move to DE to be with you?? Nah you won’t be in big trouble especially once you have kids.  No woman wants to be a single mom. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

5 minutes ago, Johnny Law said:

This website is dope to understand the big picture, out near greenland is the NAO and currently you can see that's it's cold here becuause all the air is coming out of Canada.

https://earth.nullschool.net/#current/wind/surface/level/orthographic=-81.43,45.37,716

I like the 250 hPa level to show the jet stream to give an idea as to if it's going to bring down the arctic cold.

https://earth.nullschool.net/#current/wind/isobaric/250hPa/orthographic=-81.43,45.37,716

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Ride Delaware ? said:

How much longer is this stretch going to last? It got surprisingly cold after that 10 day warm stretch...

No warm air in the forecast but snowmaking temperatures at Blue look a bit marginal the next week or so.  Root sent me the link to the new weather forums that took over for the accuweather forums and looks like snow then ice then rain and maybe back to snow for eastern PA thursday afternoon until Friday AM. 

https://wxdisco.com/forums/topic/512-november-15-16-east-coast-winter-storm/?page=27