Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

IDK what part of PA those ski club kids came from, but it was apparently their first trip to Blue this year... All I could here between 4 and 4:30 was "oh, shoot, Sidewinder isn't open yet", "maaaan, that one is closed too", "I paid gazzilion dollars for THIS?"

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, eaf said:

IDK what part of PA those ski club kids came from, but it was apparently their first trip to Blue this year... All I could here between 4 and 4:30 was "oh, shoot, Sidewinder isn't open yet", "maaaan, that one is closed too", "I paid gazzilion dollars for THIS?"

You mean their parents paid a gazzilion dollars. 

Shitty situation so far for Blue. We're in baller mode and getting spooged in powder.

Thanks so much for reminding us, as if we’ve not been skiing the same trails over and over and over again. ;-)

At least Tarpon escaped from Groundhog Day for a while!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 4

Since i was in utah, i wasnt watching data from the beltsville bouy. The diaper exploded at high alttitude on sunday. Look for some precip, maybe even our favorite kind this weekend. Might wanna be clearing your schedule for pow skiing or getting the arc ready. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3