Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

1 minute ago, theprogram4 said:

down my way people are going freaking out over the potential 2 inches of snow we may get.  i believe the icing is supposed to be alot worse up north as well

You’re gonna get mostly rain. Could get over 50 degrees in Philly before the cold front moves through. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

down my way people are going freaking out over the potential 2 inches of snow we may get.  i believe the icing is supposed to be alot worse up north as well

I stopped in acme this morning to get stuff for our work breakfast and it was a mad house.... at 7am

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

is it some sort of accomplishment to own Timberlands?

Yeah they’re high status in the urban black community’s like Nike Air Jordan’s. Some clubs don’t even allow them. WTGAI I haven’t even had boots other than ski boots in like ten years.  Whenever I’d bring snow boots to JH it wouldn’t snow so I just bring sneakers and it snows. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Wow...Moe Ghoul give us storm updates. Looks like 2 feet plus for Vermont 

Nothing yet, we don't expect heavy snowfall until after midnite into Sunday AM and tapering off Sunday evening. We got a coupla inches off a clipper that sailed through last night. Otherwise, calm and overcast. Skied 3 pretty untracked glade runs this AM and came back to stack wood. Heading over to the pool and hot tub later to chill. Made some super potent infused oil that Mrs. Moe has been tripping on lately. Everything is funneh.

• Like 3