Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

Just now, saltyant said:

Nah weather.com says rain 3 days in a row, the same 3 days I intended to ski. So no epic conditions like I got last year.

That forecast is for town not the mountain and only a 40% chance and starts late Monday ends early Wednesday and rain/snow and that’s for town. 

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

That forecast is for town not the mountain and only a 40% chance and starts late Monday ends early Wednesday and rain/snow and that’s for town.

I don't hope for much, just for 1-2 feet of powder every day while on a ski trip. RIP Stowe trip 2019.

image.png.21df53d1dc8704cb427e3b91835124e4.png

3 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

It’s just showers. You’re good.  If it rains hard they give out free garbage bags you can wear over your clothes 

That sounds horrible. No thanks. How do you and Atomic manage to get epic pow days every time you go on a trip??

Edited by saltyant
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, saltyant said:

That sounds horrible. No thanks. How do you and Atomic manage to get epic pow days every time you go on a trip??

Magic..did you happen to see the forecast for Jackson hole.  We arrive on Tuesday.  

Next time go on a ski trip to Southern California.  

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Magic..did you happen to see the forecast for Jackson hole.  We arrive on Tuesday.  

Just looked at your forecast for Jackson Hole. That's how my forecast for Vermont looked just a few days ago.

image.png.005311138b7907d801b6700cc8722f06.png

Edited by saltyant

How do you and Atomic manage to get epic pow days every time you go on a trip??

They don’t. That said I hope they get dumped on next week.

Your forecast can/may/will change. Whatever happens, no fuckin whining. And don’t try to ski on to the gondola. And don’t yard sale walking up the stairs. I know I’m forgetting some other goodies but this should be a good place to start
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, tarponhead said:

Your forecast can/may/will change. Whatever happens, no fuckin whining. And don’t try to ski on to the gondola. And don’t yard sale walking up the stairs. I know I’m forgetting some other goodies but this should be a good place to start

Thanks for your optimism. Steeze said I'm not a gaper anymore so I won't be skiing into the gondola. I'll have to eat breakfast really fast though, since they serve a late breakfast, to get first chair for the rain, downpours, tsunamis, and 100% icy conditions.

Edited by saltyant

11 minutes ago, tarponhead said:

Wow Tarpenhead is savage as fuck.  Doesn’t matter what the weather is there’s free breakfast at the inn 

2A9A812E-905B-4F37-9FFA-E52E94191593.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Wow Tarpenhead is savage as fuck.  Doesn’t matter what the weather is there’s free breakfast at the inn

Omg I'm laughing so hard at that. You posted the same picture last year of the dude drinking syrup. That was me on powder day, then I got first in line and my card wouldn't work, so my rapid breakfast consumption was all for nothing.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1