Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

4 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

Oh thats right, you were just there.  i forgot your complaining TR.  

That happens, comes with age. But I hear you. JF section is soooo far down on the site, must be visited once in a blue moon. Not like JH right on top, in General.

• Like 1

Snowing pretty good in Malvern, but not crazy.  looks like roads are just starting to get slow.  heading home.  Radar looks to me like south of 78 will be the heaviest snow.  Personally i think weather people other than the outlets are predicting the storm they want to see, not whats going to happen.  I hope im wrong, but i think we will be on the low totals of this.  It would be nice to see Blue pick up a few inches.  

4 minutes ago, PSUFly said:

Snowing pretty hard in West Chester...Wife said roads are pretty bad at home (Reading area).  I'll probably just wait it out at work, traffic looks ugly on Google Maps.  Looks like possible rain this weekend but hopefully that'll change

Roads aren’t really that bad. It’s the incredibly dumb things people are doing on the roads. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, toast21602 said:

Roads are mediocre. The people driving are not. 

my 15 mile ride home was better than the November storm.  i just cant figure out the poor decisions people make when driving in the snow, and why these people think its a good idea for them to be on the roads.  

I think people used to stay home when it was going to snow.  not so much anymore.  

having 4wd is awesome, but it really does you no good when you are stopped behind everybody thats stuck or sliding.  

So glad i didnt drive to Blue.  i am sure the ride home would be miserable.  

looks like Delco has changed to sneet.  We might have 3 inches or so, which kind of surprises me. Next up, sleet, freezing rain, and rain.  i think the bulk of this storm did stay south.

18 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:
4 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:
Wait until the freezing rain comes. 

Is it coming? I'm considering Blue tonight. Mother nature is punking right now into thinking skiing may actually be good tonight.

The radar looks pretty spotty.  Could be alright.