Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

11 minutes ago, Kyle said:

A bunch of people at work today were complaining we weren’t going to close early, once 3pm hit it turned to rain and everything on the roadway subsided. I made it home in record time at 430. 17 miles in 19 minutes. 

The roads are just wet in Malvern and there's almost no traffic, it's very nice.

1 minute ago, saltyant said:

The roads are just wet in Malvern and there's almost no traffic, it's very nice.

I drive route 1 south for 17 miles from the intersection of 202 in Glenn mills and it was just wet with a few patches of slush along the way. No traffic, hit every green light, was at happy hour and enjoying a beer by 4:55. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

We got a few slarvy inches for some fresh tracks overnight. Warmed up over freezing today, skied 5 runs of smooth cord. Freeze thaw weather into the weekend.  Sun is stronger and out longer.

With all the fresh you're getting cord must feel like a let down. I'd be happy to ski on a surface that I can hold an edge on at Blue later.
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

With all the fresh you're getting cord must feel like a let down. I'd be happy to ski on a surface that I can hold an edge on at Blue later.

Flat and smooth is all my back can handle right now. I love ripping groomers to mix it up. I hit a few bumps the other day and my back regretted it.