Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

17 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Because of Easter?  Mom said she’s gonna get you cadberry cream eggs. 

I just like A Change of Seasons (by Dream Theater). And it's nice being able to go outside without having to wear my A Christmas Story hat. I don't care for cream filled eggs, my preferred spring time candy is Peeps.

Spring is by far the worst of all 4 seasons. It has literally no redeeming qualities. 1. Snow melts. 2. mountains close. 3. Mud. 4 Mud. 5. Occasional flooding. 6. That grey area between bundling up and wearing short sleeves. 7. Mud. 8. Mountains close.  

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Spring is by far the worst of all 4 seasons. It has literally no redeeming qualities. 1. Snow melts. 2. mountains close. 3. Mud. 4 Mud. 5. Occasional flooding. 6. That grey area between bundling up and wearing short sleeves. 7. Mud. 8. Mountains close.  

9) Pollen / Allergies 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Schif said:

14 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

9) Pollen / Allergies 

10 minutes ago, Schif said:

10) The ocean is still icy cold

I will agree with these, and the pollen thing sucks....i think i have determined i have some slight reactions to pollen, and leaving my windows closed in my home when its really nice out kinda sucks.  

One nice thing to spring is getting the cars out of winter hybernation and taking a nice cruise with the windows down.  the same probably applies to motorcycles.  

32 minutes ago, Schif said:

Spring is definitely the worst of all 4, but at least we are one season closer to winter again.

• Like 1

What stinks is when it’s like 86 degrees out in the end of April and the credit card bill is due that has blue season pass and Colorado trip on it and there’s three families in the office at the same time but only two of us to write up orders and I have to eat a lean cuisine with a plastic knife cause I’m out of forks and spoons and Salty posts about wanting 171 skis.  

• Haha 1

Just now, toast21602 said:

Damn. I'f they're open in the morning I'll meet you up there if it isn't raining. 

looks like steady rain from 7 AM til night.  im like 95% sure they close.  the problem ill have is I am busy in the afternoon, so only morning or night are possible.  however, they have a habit of not announcing weekday closings til 8:32 am (i learned this the hard way), so i dont really want to risk an hour and a half drive to find out they are closed, however they also have a habit of only being open til 4 on rain days, so cant plan on coming at night either.