Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

13 minutes ago, Schif said:

The lawns and courtyards at my place are on a pretty regular mowing schedule, the weekends, but it really sucks when the grass grows like crazy all week and you have to wait extra days to get it cut. I'm the kind of person that would cut my lawn 3 times a week if needed. 

You’re talking about the mowing at an apartment complex??   

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

This thread is almost as boring as the hours Atomic Jeff spent talking about his backed up sewage line and stink hole. 

to you, i'm sure.  Do what i do when you and salty are going back and forth about fruit roll ups, or yoohoos or tampons or whatever.  Stop reading.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

13 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

to you, i'm sure.  Do what i do when you and salty are going back and forth about fruit roll ups, or yoohoos or tampons or whatever.  Stop reading.  

Thanks for the advice.  The back and forth with Salty is mainly to cultivate likes and it pisses off Toast which isn’t hard to do.  I will say this mornings rain has got to be good for the snowmaking ponds...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, toast21602 said:

lol. Week whacking does suck. I still enjoy cutting. Last cut was good but not my best. I need to throw some more seed down in thin areas where weeds died  

2EF6C78F-957A-417A-8502-615DD3941DBB.jpeg

do you actually mow this twice, or the opposite way each time?

6 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

is part of your yard a basin?  im trying to figure out why the drain is the highest point in the pic lol

I was looking at that too. i am wondering if its a tropical illusion that it looks like that.  Or, his yard is really the retention pond,, and when it fills up to the height of that drain, then it goes down the drain, probably to another retention pond.  These days zoning laws and whatnot are super crazy.  Basically, they want all of the water that falls on your property, to stay on your property.    I was trying to build a garage at my hold house.  the shit was starting to make my head spin. 

12 hours ago, toast21602 said:

lol. Week whacking does suck. I still enjoy cutting. Last cut was good but not my best. I need to throw some more seed down in thin areas where weeds died  

2EF6C78F-957A-417A-8502-615DD3941DBB.jpeg

Our lawn looks nothing like this. We don’t put any chemicals on, or feed it. But it still f@cking grows. 

• Haha 1