Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

21 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

AC is on at work..last week the heat was on..WTF..snowing today at JH and in CO. 

It was 90+ in southern Virginia yesterday. I opted for a 75 mile bike ride instead of 100. Sitting in AC and drinking unlimited YooHoos was better than being on the bike 2 more hours in that heat, while I waited for my bruhs to ride the 100.

Edited by saltyant

2 minutes ago, saltyant said:

It was 90+ in southern Virginia yesterday. I opted for a 75 mile bike ride instead of 100. Sitting in AC and drinking unlimited YooHoos was better than being on the bike 2 more hours in that heat, while I waited for my bruhs to ride the 100.

Nice thanks for the report!!!  My friend is actually heading to DC this afternoon for a residential real estate conference.  @TT C6 she’s even carpooling.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, saltyant said:

I saw that you didn't do the full 100 and another two people did the full. I can't blame you. WTGAI. Was hoping for more pictures, though.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

I saw that you didn't do the full 100 and another two people did the full. I can't blame you. WTGAI. Was hoping for more pictures, though.

Thanks Toast. Didnt take any pics. I did the full 100 last year, the hills at the end are pretty brutal. For me 6 hours on the bike is long enough anymore.

• Like 1

I'm hoping the pool at my complex is fairly warm for this coming weekend. I wanted to head down to the beach, but I'm dog sitting instead so it'll just be a weekend of kicking back at the pool and perhaps enjoying some beverages in between dog walks.