Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

57 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

This weekend is going to be beautiful. 

Yes, making our yearly 1 day trip to The Jersey shore. Brother and his family are there, and we get to see him about 3 times a year. I can only do the beach for about 4 hours, then I’m totally bored. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, momskeeztoo said:

Yes, making our yearly 1 day trip to The Jersey shore. Brother and his family are there, and we get to see him about 3 times a year. I can only do the beach for about 4 hours, then I’m totally bored. 

Have fun. Take a good beach beer. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, momskeeztoo said:

Nice!  We leave on Sunday to OCMD for our annual beach trip.  I'm not really a beach guy but my wife does cold weather stuff with me so I gotta do the give and take.  

• Like 2

Nice!  We leave on Sunday to OCMD for our annual beach trip.  I'm not really a beach guy but my wife does cold weather stuff with me so I gotta do the give and take.  

OCMD will be nuts. Last week and this week are the busiest two weeks of the season. Things will start tapering off after the 15th...

1 hour ago, NMSKI said:

You'll just miss Michael Jordan who is fishing in the White Marlin Open down there. He showed up in his custom painted jet with the Nike Air logo on the tail and is currently fishing on his boat, the "Catch 23". 

• Like 1

You'll just miss Michael Jordan who is fishing in the White Marlin Open down there. He showed up in his custom painted jet with the Nike Air logo on the tail and is currently fishing on his boat, the "Catch 23". 

I didn’t know it was possible for it to be more chaotic down there, but I heard that people lining up to get a glimpse of Catch 23 actually did make it more crowded around the docks.

5 minutes ago, Ride Delaware ? said:

I didn’t know it was possible for it to be more chaotic down there, but I heard that people lining up to get a glimpse of Catch 23 actually did make it more crowded around the docks.

Is your area still growing in population.   This guy is actually from lower slower DE

8D78B52F-1F6F-4FB8-85EF-D1E5C34DA3E0.jpeg

Only the outsiders call it lower slower. Everyone around here knows it’s Slower Lower. Lower Slower was created to sell some LSD bumper stickers.

Population growth is still insane down here. It’s mostly retirees, but young people are also moving in to fill the service jobs created by the booming retirement population. 2,500 plus new houses are still being built every year...

3 hours ago, PSUFly said:

I like to fish and swim in the ocean, but sitting on the beach all day isn't really my thing either.

After selling all my waverunners, boats, and my fishing stuff tucked away in the attic growing dust, i feel the same about the beach. Go take a swim, thats cool, but sit on the beach in the blazing sun?  No thanks. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Ride Delaware ? said:

If I’ve got a good book to read, then I can last a little while on the beach. Otherwise, once I’m out of the water, I’m ready to go...

Do you surf or boogie board?  Sounds like the Salt Lyfe is in your blood.  You know I didn’t put Bethany Beach and the Bethany church together until a few years ago....funny but true..hehehehehe