Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

Farmers almanac
safe_image.php?d=AQBBNme8HXQKZQAB&w=540&h=282&url=https%3A%2F%2Fthesnowreport.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2019%2F08%2FFarmers-Almanac-Map-Extended-Forecast-Map-for-Winter-2019-to-2020-in-United-States-1.jpg&cfs=1&upscale=1&fallback=news_d_placeholder_publisher&_nc_hash=AQB8IzQuq-f_C25S

Just remember that i think all long range forecasts are pretty much BS.  People think they can predict a season when they cant accurately predict 3 days out.  

Fun fact - models lose 10% accuracy for every day in the future.  so a forecast 3 days out is only about 70% accurate.   

Wooly adelgids are the only truly accurate predictors of winter weather...

• 3 weeks later...

It got down in the low 50’s two nights ago down here. Seems abnormally chilly, but I’ll take it. I actually had to set the Nest to Heat/Cool to deal with the temperature changes. It’s been awhile since I have had heat on this early in the season.

25 minutes ago, moe ghoul said:

Rainy and cool up here. Picking up a cord of wood Friday. Water delivery for the hot tub this AM, electrical gets hooked up Friday. Built a burly shed for the firewood. No small task when you have no help.

You’re almost like an original homesteader.  

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

You’re almost like an original homesteader.  

I had to move my Sauna 6 ft to access the control panel on the spa. Ended up using the same technology they used to move rock for the pyramids and Stonehenge. Except I used PVC pipe instead of tree trunks to roll it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, moe ghoul said:

I had to move my Sauna 6 ft to access the control panel on the spa. Ended up using the same technology they used to move rock for the pyramids and Stonehenge. Except I used PVC pipe instead of tree trunks to roll it.

Dowels?  We have to get creative moving memorial stones around sometimes...the worst is when we have to go downhill using a buggy with a brake..shit is rowdy..or we use our promover to get to spots our truck cant get to but if it’s too heavy to hoof it. Anyway be happy you’re not stuck inside an office with a parade of customers calling emailing and showing up at the door no appointment. 

10 hours ago, moe ghoul said:

And when you are done with the hot tub, use a chain saw to cut it up.  Trust me.