Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

19 minutes ago, Barb said:

First snow of the season. All the dogs at the park were happy!
cb03551b4b03352ad0948cf5e29c0592.jpg

Snow kept clumping up on my boot. Fingers crossed I may get it off next week.
431a1b17b488e6eaaf7ff21b00db7d0c.jpg

75 degrees yesterday and 22 when I left the house this morning was quite a shock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Barb you’re so lucky...how long until you can ski?  

• Like 1

After the boot comes off I have to wear shoes with hard soles that don’t bend for 2-3 weeks and slowly start using my foot again. Hopefully be skiing by end of November. After my MRI doc said I broke a different bone then she originally thought.  It’s the bone on top of my foot so wearing tight ski boots would aggravate it. Trying to stay positive. 

21 minutes ago, Barb said:

After the boot comes off I have to wear shoes with hard soles that don’t bend for 2-3 weeks and slowly start using my foot again. Hopefully be skiing by end of November. After my MRI doc said I broke a different bone then she originally thought.  It’s the bone on top of my foot so wearing tight ski boots would aggravate it. Trying to stay positive. 

That’s not bad you usually only ski a few days before late November anyway.  At least you probably got to wear your purple  puffy jacket. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Barb said:

Ah just take it easy until then so things don't get prolonged deep into the skison! You have to be able to ski with @JFskiDan, @phillycore, and @RidgeRacer

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Chance for some high elevation snow Thursday nite up here. Leaves have peaked, went over to Stowe yesterday to check out an arts fest and pick up some beer and fudge before the Notch road shuts down for the season. Lotsa out of town leaf gapers this past weekend.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Barb said:

Snowing here but in the mountains. Saw they closed Vail Pass in both directions on I70 due to multiple accidents. 

Nice there’s an I-70 bitch thread on the Teton gravity forums. I’ll have to check it out all kinds of fuckery..that accident back in the fall west of Denver was the worst though...