Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

3 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Malvern's the place to be. Malvern has a Target, many many single family homes, and a good Chinese place that does a lunch buffet. Malvern got a snow squall today and is where Schif's aunt lives. NMSki was in Malvern today, but Toast wasn't. TP4 is in Malvern now and will be tomorrow, and JFDan will be in Malvern on Monday morning. Indiggio almost took a job in Malvern, Justin quit a job in Malvern, and NMSki used to work in Malvern. Malvern is a nice place to meet friends for supper, and is probably a good location for an impromptu PASR night.

That was awesome and there was perder in Malvern today. Thanks for the cliff notes 

• Love 1

On 11/16/2010 at 12:05 PM, Ride Delaware ? said:

Its better than riding in Delaware... I would be bitching all year... Unless it was a cold year like last year... I would only bitch until the middle of February...

Wow this is neat! I found the origin of Ride Delaware ?'s name. This is just like reading a novel that says the title of the book in the middle of it.

Edited by saltyant
  • Like 1