Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

3 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Not an insult really, but he seems pissed. Yet he gave me a like so I'm confused. I just get excited when I learn why someone chose the username they did.

He called you a jackass. He should be happy he gets to go to Jim Thorpe tomorrow and new tires as well.  

New page 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

He called you a jackass. He should be happy he gets to go to Jim Thorpe tomorrow and new tires as well. 

I'll forgive him this time since he got a 170 cake. That's pretty exciting that he gets a trip to Jim Thorpe!! That's such a cool town, I'm jealous.

8 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I'll forgive him this time since he got a 170 cake. That's pretty exciting that he gets a trip to Jim Thorpe!! That's such a cool town, I'm jealous.

Jim Thorpe is great. I wonder if PARidge will take his family to see the Nutcracker  

460CFB05-C5CC-4250-8861-A63361C96239.jpeg

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

Just now, RidgeRacer said:

Angel of (not in) Harlem isn't even close to their best stuff. Doug I'll make you a mix tape with their coolest shit.

That was on the radio the other day and I didn’t even know it was U2 until I saw on the display so I switched the station.  U2 is decent music to listen to if you’re in the mood to cut yourself. 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

I'm actually mad that you would think that I would be intentionally nasty like that. I've tossed you likes lately to show my appreciation for your recent forum contributions and this is what I get for it? Wow.

Popcorn time.  @saltyant I need to go get a haircut now. You’re in charge!!!!

• Confused 1