Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

9 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Sleet is being reported at Mount Pocono and frozen precip at JF/BB

Looks like snowmaking temps won't return until Thursday night, so it will be a while before we can ski something other than Midway.

Edited by saltyant
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, saltyant said:

Looks like snowmaking temps won't return until Thursday night, so it will be a while before we can ski something other than Midway.

For sure probably two weeks from now at the earliest.  Blue can make next weekend at least eight he current forecast.  If snowmaking doesn’t return soon I might have to road trip it with ski2live 

3 minutes ago, saltyant said:

For sure probably two weeks from now at the earliest.  Blue can make next weekend at least eight he current forecast.  If snowmaking doesn’t return soon I might have to road trip it with ski2live 

salty you might get some accumulation in hazleton. Maybe post a picture if you have any spare data. 

14 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

salty you might get some accumulation in hazleton. Maybe post a picture if you have any spare data. 

Wow, I thought you only ski at Blue and Jackson Hole? Where are you gonna go? You'll have to pick one of the Peak resorts. 

The miniscule ice accumulation in Hazleton is nothing exciting, not worth the trip to ski down Steezy Hill this time.

2 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Wow, I thought you only ski at Blue and Jackson Hole? Where are you gonna go? You'll have to pick one of the Peak resorts. 

The miniscule ice accumulation in Hazleton is nothing exciting, not worth the trip to ski down Steezy Hill this time.

Maybe Roundtop if I can get in on the Peak dining plan at a discount. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Will take some pics when the sun comes up later. Absolutely dumping in Boulder. Took my dog for a very short  walk and snow was just short of my knees. Doesn’t look like mountains getting a lot. Boulder and foothills seem to be the bullseye. I’m sure even if I could get to RMNP  the gate would be closed. Their budget is not great these days. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Barb said:

Will take some pics when the sun comes up later. Absolutely dumping in Boulder. Took my dog for a very short  walk and snow was just short of my knees. Doesn’t look like mountains getting a lot. Boulder and foothills seem to be the bullseye. I’m sure even if I could get to RMNP  the gate would be closed. Their budget is not great these days. 

Nice you’re getting the snow that was hammering central Wyoming overnight.