Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

Nothing but 35 degree rain reading south.

A new low formed overnight of the coast and pushed everything east and North. I woke up this morning and went outside and was like fuuuuuck no way is it snowing now I gotta go to work.

This one just didn't feel right from the start but I do feel one brewing and I've already pooped today so it aint that.

• Haha 1

Thats nice to see. I wish more than 2 trails were open. I also wish I could skip out on work tomorrow, but I'll save that for when most of the mountain is open and the snow is light like titty sparkles. 

No, three trails! Management said Trail-coming-soon will be open for natural snow events. Just gotta skin up tuts, then walk down to your friends car in the valley to lap again [emoji849]

FB weather man says monster snowstorm on the table right before Christmas.  Long way away, so lets just prepare ourselves right now for whatever this is to move north and make Vermont great again.  Unless of course we see a huge bouy pop at Beltsville.  

6 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

FB weather man says monster snowstorm on the table right before Christmas.  Long way away, so lets just prepare ourselves right now for whatever this is to move north and make Vermont great again.  Unless of course we see a huge bouy pop at Beltsville. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

The buoy has been quivering. This is the weekend to watch it.