Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

5 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Dumping in Allentown and at Blue..little taste of winter before the January thaw later in the week. 

Nice surprise to wake up and see a new coating of snow.  It is winter after all, but you wouldn't know it by the weather around here lately.

1 hour ago, indiggio said:

Nice surprise to wake up and see a new coating of snow.  It is winter after all, but you wouldn't know it by the weather around here lately.

We have had some cold days. Sit down before you look at the long range forecast. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again..one of these years we won’t even have a season and we’ll all be driving up to hunter every weekend. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, momskeeztoo said:

It’s going to be too muddy for yard work. 

yah it's mainly picking up shit that i never ended up putting away. there's a wheelbarrow that's been sitting in the same spot on it's side for 3 months in my backyard.

if it were to dry up enough, i have a big ass weird lawn vacuum thing that I want to get up the rest of the leaves with. 

Just now, Benm said:

yah it's mainly picking up shit that i never ended up putting away. there's a wheelbarrow that's been sitting in the same spot on it's side for 3 months in my backyard.

if it were to dry up enough, i have a big ass weird lawn vacuum thing that I want to get up the rest of the leaves with. 

Well then go and put away the wheelbarrow...and also take out the papers and the trash while you’re at it yakkity yak

5 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Well then go and put away the wheelbarrow...and also take out the papers and the trash while you’re at it yakkity yak

just putting away the wheelbarrow itself requires me to either (a) make room in my shed, which there is none of becuase there is too much disorganized stuff in there or (b) walk it 300ft to my garage which i don't feel like doing. 

pic is lawn vacuum it's amazing everyone should get one instead of you doug since you aren't responsible for the yard.

vacc.jpg

Edited by Benm
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Benm said:

pic is lawn vacuum it's amazing everyone should get one instead you doug since you aren't responsible for the yard.

That would require dumping the bag all the time.  I just use the high-powered backpack blower and send them into the woods.