Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

This is great! Now I'm into skiing again but am going to Florida this weekend when it's finally going to dump. What the fudge?

Was in the keys last week. Got to the Miami airport Saturday night ready to change in to long pants and shorts for the flight home. Took a look at the forecast back in Philly and decided to just stay in a tee shirt, shorts and sandals lol. Mid January [emoji2957]

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

4 minutes ago, mikes781 said:

Was in the keys last week. Got to the Miami airport Saturday night ready to change in to long pants and shorts for the flight home. Took a look at the forecast back in Philly and decided to just stay in a tee shirt, shorts and sandals lol. Mid January emoji2957.png

It happens every year it’s called the January thaw and people act all surprised by it. 

12 hours ago, saltyant said:

Correct. Sanibel Island.

Sanibel is cool, although probably crowded this time of year.  I fished the Sanibel Causeway every day when I was in Fort Myers in October.

Take a ride through Ding Darling Wildlife Refuge if you haven't already.  I think it's like $ 5 per car, and good for the entire day if you want to come back.  Or you can bike through it, not sure how much that costs

• Thanks 1

Its super windy, temps have been dropping a bit since this morning, and we have been having some snow showers come through as this cold front pushes in. We should know more about the storm this weekend, but as of right now it is definitely looking like a strong chance of a possibility that there is a chance of precipitation at some point.

11 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

Its super windy, temps have been dropping a bit since this morning, and we have been having some snow showers come through as this cold front pushes in. We should know more about the storm this weekend, but as of right now it is definitely looking like a strong chance of a possibility that there is a chance of precipitation at some point.

Thank you..sounds like this is gonna be a nowcasting event.