Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

We had some crazy wind gust here a cpl hours ago out of nowhere. Took out a grill, standing propane heater and sent shit strewn everywhere. Knocked down pieces of lattice and put a nice gouge in my truck. I wish we could have recorded the speed, probably fastest gust we've experienced. Fortunately one of our 8 cameras caught it. I think with all of the movement at once, it overloaded our NVR. That being said, if anyone has a managed switch with at least 8 poe ports that they're looking to get rid of, lemme know how much. Would love to put the system on a computer instead. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1O0jC8zqS2-BcyicAgRXDy6BFKESKqRkh/view?usp=drivesdk

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

It’s gonna be near 80 degrees tomorrow and there’s a possibility of snow on Monday.  Would be nice to see one last wintery blast. 

On Monday you should drive up to Hazleton and we can ski down Mount Steeze off Lofty Road, where your commemorative plaque was placed. It will be sickbird!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1