Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

17 minutes ago, Ride Delaware ? said:

I almost made it to Blue this year. OutCold and I were going to go up the week after they closed the season, but the sudden closure made us rethink it. I had work to get done at home, but he did make it to Camelback before they shut down...

I had all my gear, but I couldn’t pull it together with everything going on.

Is outcold still selling solar panels?

On 3/31/2020 at 5:47 PM, Ride Delaware ? said:

I try to keep it fresh. Honestly, I’ve just been busy with life and when I sit down at the end of the day, I usually am watching a tv show instead of following the forums.

Also, although I went to CO before the virus broke out, I was just too busy to sit down and write the trip reports. Just not as much free time now that I’m married.

DA549A34-4959-4F91-91DC-B2C9B10DFDA3.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Schif said:

Rain and wind here. Pretty nasty but still somewhat warm out. Good to fill up the fishing ponds I guess

We got almost nothing in conshy.  I was sitting on my porch waiting for the show, but it missed us I guess.  I went back and replayed the radar...it showed an orange cell hitting us around 1:25 but I don’t recall seeing it lol

One thing is for sure this lockdown is good for the environment.  This is pretty remarkable...the Himalayas can be seen from areas 200km away in northern India for the first time in 30 years @RajeevGuptaSucheeta Hope you are safe and your sister Jaya and the rest of the family are good!!!!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/491965-people-in-india-say-theyre-seeing-the-himalayas-for-first-time-in%3famp

• Like 3

1 minute ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

One thing is for sure this lockdown is good for the environment.  This is pretty remarkable...the Himalayas can be seen from areas 200km away in northern India for the first time in 30 years @RajeevGuptaSucheeta Hope you are safe and your sister Jaya and the rest of the family are good!!!!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/491965-people-in-india-say-theyre-seeing-the-himalayas-for-first-time-in%3famp

wow