Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

1 hour ago, Barb said:

fab83b74c3b526be73d9838cd262a8ce.jpg
Woke up to about 8”. News says another 5-10” over next 2 days. Front Range seems to be the bullseye for this storm and not the mountains.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raining like hell in PA right now.  At this point, i would take the snow so i could go shovel and use the snowblower for something to do outside.  Maybe make a snow fort.  and then a few funny snowpeople.  With all this rain, @toast21602 will be back on the mower by Wednesday doing lines.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Barb said:

fab83b74c3b526be73d9838cd262a8ce.jpg
Woke up to about 8”. News says another 5-10” over next 2 days. Front Range seems to be the bullseye for this storm and not the mountains.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like you got about as much snow as Loveland...gotta be nice to see even though you can’t ski.  Tomorrow is when I would have gone to Colorado.  

7 minutes ago, Mixilplix said:

GreenThumb lawn company sprayed my lawn by accident on Friday(supposed to spray neighbors)..I came home from running and found the notice on the door...My lawn just turned green instantly with this rain...They sprayed some stuff for weeds and crabgrass too...

Damn. That sure was nice of them. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, JFskiDan said:

Raining like hell in PA right now.  At this point, i would take the snow so i could go shovel and use the snowblower for something to do outside.  Maybe make a snow fort.  and then a few funny snowpeople.  With all this rain, @toast21602 will be back on the mower by Wednesday doing lines.  

Storm knocked power out here around 9:30am, so with all the rain & wind, I figured people wouldn’t be out shopping and that turned out to be the case.  Hit Sam’s for a ton of stuff paper toweling & TP, fruits, vegetables, snacks.  Set for a while from there.  Grocery stores were practically empty too, but pickins of some things are still slim.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, AtomicSkier said:

@NMSKI i think it's time to take the stakes out...no chance of snow any time soon 😬

Those are to protect a spot where I had to re-seed.  For some reason people have a hard time staying on the driveway and off the grass!

• Haha 1

On 4/13/2020 at 5:33 PM, Mixilplix said:

GreenThumb lawn company sprayed my lawn by accident on Friday(supposed to spray neighbors)..I came home from running and found the notice on the door...My lawn just turned green instantly with this rain...They sprayed some stuff for weeds and crabgrass too...

I’d be furious if that happened to me. Nobody around here sprays their lawn, and hoping nobody starts