Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

18 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Funk that, I'm not even going outside on Saturday. I have a fantastic bike ride planned for Sunday for when actual springtime weather returns.

I'll be spending Saturday robbin', lootin', and causing all sorts of ruckus as Arthur Morgan. Hell I might even hunt a black bear. And I'll be nice and toasty inside.

image.png.b5eac005044cf679df5e8115ea62b9f1.png

Salty just wear a wind breaker and some long underwear or your fur lined khakis. Which movie star is that??

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Salty just wear a wind breaker and some long underwear or your fur lined khakis. Which movie star is that??

From the game Red Dead Redemption 2. It's set in the Wild Wild West and is extremely immersive and realistic. Though I can't seem to stay out of trouble, I tried to rob a train last night but it didn't work out and now I have a bounty on my head.

12 minutes ago, saltyant said:

From the game Red Dead Redemption 2. It's set in the Wild Wild West and is extremely immersive and realistic. Though I can't seem to stay out of trouble, I tried to rob a train last night but it didn't work out and now I have a bounty on my head.

I like trains.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

10 hours ago, toast21602 said:

Wow. 

3EE692EA-D3FC-4712-B540-6EB0852FE2C1.jpeg

Im not sure about any of you's, but i aint buying into this at all.  i say maybe some flakes to start, then rain.  Then probably sun, and maybe some thunder and lightning mixed in.  

I like trains.

I love the back to the future movies. Part 1 may be the greatest movie of all time. But the more I think about it I really think they botched the ending of an otherwise amazing trilogy with Doc and his kids coming back in a flying train. Shit got cartoonish real quick then it was over. I want a reboot of the BTTF trilogy so badly...sans train.
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

Im not sure about any of you's, but i aint buying into this at all.  i say maybe some flakes to start, then rain.  Then probably sun, and maybe some thunder and lightning mixed in.  

Don't forget sleet / hail / tornadoooooooooos 

2 hours ago, RidgeRacer said:

I love the back to the future movies. Part 1 may be the greatest movie of all time. But the more I think about it I really think they botched the ending of an otherwise amazing trilogy with Doc and his kids coming back in a flying train. Shit got cartoonish real quick then it was over. I want a reboot of the BTTF trilogy so badly...sans train.

I was watching Part 2 recently and it's crazy how they totally called it with Biff being the Donald Trump figure in charge.  

3 hours ago, saltyant said:

Sheesh I remember when you used to play Pac Man...

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Is this on your gaming PC?  

Correct. Well the game is, I just found the screenshot on teh interwebz. I haven't been into gaming much in the last several years, but due to coronacrap and this garbage weather we've been having (staying on topic), I have more time for gaming fun after work. 

Edited by saltyant