Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

• 2 weeks later...

Went on a little 3 day getaway to Wisp/Deep Creek earlier this week. Awesome little spot if you’ve never been. Stayed at the hotel at the base of the mountain. Did some small hikes including one to the top of the mountain where they have the mile long self contained whitewater course. Really impressive setup. No summer activities with Covid however. Weather was glorious. 65-70 during the day and 45 at night. Coolest weather I’ve seen since March. Very few leaves changing though...

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Salty did you need long sleeves today?

Yep. Rode 81 miles today and a lot of killer mountains.  Wore my hi viz biking jacket and my cold weather gear. In April I was bitching about 40 degree temps, but today I was loving it after the ridiculous humidity all summer. It's hard to decide what to wear for biking when temps get in this range, I get hot and cold just like @toast21602

Edited by saltyant
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, saltyant said:

Yep. Rode 81 miles today and a lot of killer mountains.  Wore my hi viz biking jacket and my cold weather gear. In April I was bitching about 40 degree temps, but today I was loving it after the ridiculous humidity all summer. It's hard to decide what to wear for biking when temps get in this range, I get hot and cold just like @toast21602

And Katie Perry.  I got a new hoodie I’m gonna wear out tonight.  

• Thanks 1