Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

Yep. Rode 81 miles today and a lot of killer mountains.  Wore my hi viz biking jacket and my cold weather gear. In April I was bitching about 40 degree temps, but today I was loving it after the ridiculous humidity all summer. It's hard to decide what to wear for biking when temps get in this range, I get hot and cold just like [mention=511]toast21602[/mention]

Fall weather is the answer year round. Crisp at night, warm during the day, and much lower humidity.
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

These posts are amazingly insightful...I put shoes on this morning. Crazy.

I was wearing my Ugg slippers over the weekend. They are literally unwearable in the summer they are so warm so this is a big sign of the changing seasons. 

Edited by Schif

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

30s up on the mountain. Not putting the heat on yet.

My heat doesn’t work. Brand new boiler (January 2020). Cycles water but does not ignite no matter what temp the thermostat is at. Been going back and forth with the company on the warranty. Huge mess. 

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

5a3ec096875783072ada1f5240fb0509.jpg
Boulder looks to have 10” by tomorrow.

In other news caught my 7th mouse. Had to switch to glue traps because they were starting to get smart and eat the food without snapping the traps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2