Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

38 minutes ago, Barb said:

5a3ec096875783072ada1f5240fb0509.jpg
Boulder looks to have 10” by tomorrow.

In other news caught my 7th mouse. Had to switch to glue traps because they were starting to get smart and eat the food without snapping the traps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brrrrr...gonna be below zero tonight in many spots in the Rockies.  Amazing that it’s 46 degrees now in silverthorne.  

12 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Where are you catching them at?

There seems to be a mouse super highway that goes under my stove, past dishwasher, in cabinet under sink snd ends at trash can. Traps behind trash can have caught the most (6).  Trap in cabinet with microwave caught 1. I hear them in the ceiling at night while we are watching TV and I am always like “come on down motherfuckers, got a surprise for you.” 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

There seems to be a mouse super highway that goes under my stove, past dishwasher, in cabinet under sink snd ends at trash can. Traps behind trash can have caught the most (6).  Trap in cabinet with microwave caught 1. I hear them in the ceiling at night while we are watching TV and I am always like “come on down motherfuckers, got a surprise for you.” 

Bastards.
  • Haha 1

On 10/25/2020 at 10:43 AM, Barb said:

Just got my 3rd chipmunk yesterday, when I thought there was only 1 around...

6 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Do you fish in the cold? I dislike standing in one spot when it's below 50, but I'm fine doing activities where I move around like hiking and biking.

Yeah I don't mind fishing in the cold.  I'll fish up until the end of the year depending on the weather.  Freshwater, there are still some fish to target in the winter, but I don't usually bother...trout, pickerel, pike, etc.  

I was planning to go north to Montauk again Sunday/Monday, but the cold front will likely push the migrating fish further south, plus the winds might pick up

• Thanks 1