Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

8 hours ago, Kyle said:

No rain is good rain in the winter but at least it’s happening overnight into a day where most mountains are already closed to begin with, should hopefully cut down a little bit on loss of snow. 

Not to argue but most mountains are actually open on Xmas day.  Blue is a rarity for always being closed on Xmas. It’s 63 degrees right now in Burlington Vermont.  Cooling air is starting to filter in..if you wanna enjoy a little more balmy air go outside fast. It’s already down to 40 in the ding. 

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Not to argue but most mountains are actually open on Xmas day.  Blue is a rarity for always being closed on Xmas. It’s 63 degrees right now in Burlington Vermont.  Cooling air is starting to filter in..if you wanna enjoy a little more balmy air go outside fast. It’s already down to 40 in the ding. 

I thought about most mountains being open after I posted I just didn’t think to change it. 

At least we have a decently nice hotel room in Waterbury VT to spend the day in while not skiing at Stowe. Yesterday was fun though. On to Okemo tomorrow. As icy as it should be at least they are great at grooming. 

If we only have a wash out one of our 6 days in VT that isn't so bad.

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, indiggio said:

Possible Beltzville buoypop for day after inauguration day...

I've been watching this. A little movement with the buoy right now. Will definitely know more as the day goes on. If there is a pop in the next 24 hours it will be something to watch closer. 

• Like 2