Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

36 minutes ago, indiggio said:

Possible Beltzville buoypop for day after inauguration day...

32 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

I've been watching this. A little movement with the buoy right now. Will definitely know more as the day goes on. If there is a pop in the next 24 hours it will be something to watch closer. 

What’s the significance of it popping?

2 hours ago, indiggio said:

Bah!  Looks like BB pop fizzled for end of this week. ☹️
Looking at some ripples for next Tues., 26...

29 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

Yeah I took a look back at the lake cams, it looks like the buoy movement was from a fishing boat going by. Maybe next week...

Bouy has been very unreliable lately.  I think the extra poop from the overwhelming use of the place over the summer has clogged the intake and is making it pop when they go to reverse it to clear it out.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

cec95204c099e239d38439bf4f51b690.jpg
Love me some Chris Tomer YouTube videos. He is a local weather guy and avid outdoorsman who is always skiing, hiking etc. He spins his forecasts for outdoor activities and tells you weather at different elevations which is super helpful here.

Kinda hard to see from this screen shot but CB looking to get 14” by Sat evening!

Town is really dry, I could actually see asphalt on the road. I don’t think that has ever happened in winter before (that I have witnessed)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4
  • Boner City 1

2 minutes ago, Barb said:

cec95204c099e239d38439bf4f51b690.jpg
Love me some Chris Tomer YouTube videos. He is a local weather guy and avid outdoorsman who is always skiing, hiking etc. He spins his forecasts for outdoor activities and tells you weather at different elevations which is super helpful here.

Kinda hard to see from this screen shot but CB looking to get 14” by Sat evening!

Town is really dry, I could actually see asphalt on the road. I don’t think that has ever happened in winter before (that I have witnessed)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steezy..at this point I’m probably not gonna go out west until March. 

On 1/18/2021 at 8:29 AM, JFskiDan said:

Bouy has been very unreliable lately.  I think the extra poop from the overwhelming use of the place over the summer has clogged the intake and is making it pop when they go to reverse it to clear it out.  

I'm feeling better about a Monday - Tuesday something

• Like 3

7 hours ago, saltyant said:

Maybe you'll end up in Utah with me at the same time and we can meet at John Paul Jones for apres skiing and split a hot cocoa with some snow bunnies.

Check out Rio Grand near the Utah campus. You’ll find a lot of college students....

• Thanks 1