Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

3 minutes ago, Shadows said:

How sweet would it be if this all started in November like a real season.

We had a big snowstorm in mid December and a snowstorm in November when the ski areas aren’t open yet isn’t as good as now when all the terrain is open. Shadows are you skiing tomorrow AM?  We missed you this last weekend. 

15 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

@saltyant play this for your cats.

That's grate, I'll play that on my bluetooth speaker on maximum volume while riding the chairlift and also while bombing down Paradise on my brand new Nordica Enforcer 93's. Maybe MattEdge can wear a karaoke machine backpack with headset microphone like N'Sync and ski next to me while jamming out and get all dat tail

Edited by saltyant
  • Confused 1

24 minutes ago, saltyant said:

That's grate, I'll play that on my bluetooth speaker on maximum volume while riding the chairlift and also while bombing down Paradise on my brand new Nordica Enforcer 93's. Maybe MattEdge can wear a karaoke machine backpack with headset microphone like N'Sync and ski next to me while jamming out and get all dat tail

Matt edge was pretty hyper yesterday. 

• Like 1

Was planning a Wednesday night blue trip, starting to look like Thursday morning might be the better option just to try and avoid the crowds. 

The constant snow storms have been great, but they’re creating a huge influx of work and I’m at the point I’m being told I HAVE to take a day off, so midweek ski day looks to be in the books this week 

• Confused 1

woke up today and it was barely snowing. looked at radar and everything was north of me. decided it wasn't going to be anything special and just stayed in. it's been snowing steadily since i made that decision and cams look like no one is there (at least earlier). missed opportunity womp womp.

49 minutes ago, Benm said:

woke up today and it was barely snowing. looked at radar and everything was north of me. decided it wasn't going to be anything special and just stayed in. it's been snowing steadily since i made that decision and cams look like no one is there (at least earlier). missed opportunity womp womp.

Pretty much exactly the same for me