Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

3 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

The long range forecast is cold and snowy.  

This winter has been grate. Today I was looking forward to the warm 60 degree days in the parking lot, everyone in t-shirts and Hawaiian shorts, burgers and steaks sizzling on the grill, creme brulee being prepared, MattEdge on the karaoke and PASRs going out for 2nds and 3rds at lunch to ski a wide open Razor's Edge with no crowds and no lines.

These are good times and more good times are on the horizon

Edited by saltyant
  • Love 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, saltyant said:

This winter has been grate. Today I was looking forward to the warm 60 degree days in the parking lot, everyone in t-shirts and Hawaiian shorts, burgers and steaks sizzling on the grill, creme brulee being prepared, MattEdge on the karaoke and PASRs going out for 2nds and 3rds at lunch to ski a wide open Razor's Edge with no crowds and no lines.

These are good times and more good times are on the horizon

Don’t wish the ski season to be over Salty.  Most seasons it’s cold for the end of the season party.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Justo8484 said:

Yeah that one's tracking way too far north/inland for my liking at the moment. Enjoy the snow on the ground now while it lasts.

Im reading from a lot of people this could be a pretty severe ice event. Doesnt look like a great set up for sure. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1