Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

1 hour ago, Justo8484 said:

ate shit this morning on my ice rink of a driveway that i mistakenly shoveled yesterday right before the changeover to sleet and freezing rain. currently in the lot at blue and still snowing hard.

Still snowing here too. It looks to be almost over. Hard to tell what totals were from the storm because a lot of yesterday's snow compressed with the sleet and wet snow today. Wouldn't be surprised if it is around ~8"

Just now, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Allentown has received about 40” of snow this month which is not a record.  I believe the record February is around 50”.  For the winter Allentown is around 53” and the record is 75.9” I believe. 

I study that  NOAA report way too much and have disputes with a lot of the discrepancies I see lol

34 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

did you get to shovel it?

I got stuck pulling into my driveway.  Since my car was blocking traffic I dug and shoveled vigorously for 15 minutes straight.  By the time I finished and pulled into the driveway vtmark’s dad stopped by with the snow blower.  That was lucky cause my back was bothering me from digging at way too fast a speed 

Edited by theprogram4