Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

4 minutes ago, Kyle said:

👋

Southern chesco is on the level of philly and delco when it comes to snowfall unfortunately.  Chesco is really 3 snowfall zones...northwestern quarter is up there with Berks and even Lehigh valley at times. Most of the rest of the county gets the NW burbs snowfall amounts with Montco and most of Bucks.  Then the zone south of rt1 gets screwed

• Like 1

I’m thinking we have about 3.5” and this is some beefy snow. Could help preserve the snowpack during the next few days of warmish temps. 

Wasn't too too heavy up here. Not at all Wasatch blower but definitely not too wet either. Light enough to make a sweet snow blower arch 15 maybe 20 feet wide. The neighbors were jelly.
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, saltyant said:

45 degrees feels soooooooo grate. Getting stoked for gravel bike riding season. Maybe I'll do 5,000 miles this year???

Still pumped to ski... but I Can’t wait to get outside on a bike! Looking forward to more PASR rides this year. Maybe others will get bikes and join for some casual rides and beverages with us. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

Still pumped to ski... but I Can’t wait to get outside on a bike! Looking forward to more PASR rides this year. Maybe others will get bikes and join for some casual rides and beverages with us. 

casual ride and beers sound cool.  I'm too out of shape to join on most of your rides though.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

We always wait and it would be awesome if you could join one. 

I'll try to join one this year for sure.  I plan on doing more riding (and incorporating fishing into some rides)...I did some walking/fishing on the D&L trail last year - I'm going to do some riding/fishing there this year.

• Like 2

Currently snowing (but not sticking) here in southern chester county. Surprising considering how warm it was today and forecasted night low of 38... currently 33 degrees. Hopefully you guys up north get a bit of snow before the rain tomorrow. Could make for a good morning at blue. 

C89B3822-6DD5-49DB-9E77-40A8B561371B.jpeg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I’m surprised that people were surprised by the overnight wet snow.  It was predicted for days. 

It was surprising in southern chester county because it was not forecasted and the temp was forecasted for 40 degrees, not 33.