Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

9 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I have 82 degrees on my car thermometer and funny seeing piles of snow still in shopping center parking lots. 

Still a good sized one at the local giant. Some douschecanoe parked his jeep half on it the other day 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

If anybody is going to park on a snowbank you better believe they are driving a jeep and wearing a punisher skull shirt.

I didn’t see the driver, but I could only assume they were wearing that shirt, or a tap out shirt considering they had a “my other ride is your wife” bumper sticker 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
May 1: Woke up to 2-3" of cream cheese. Heading out for a quick skinner, should be 4" at the summit. Got the bartending gig full time at Spruce Peak lodge. Free Stowe season pass, club privileges, 12 free nights at any Hyatt, full bennies. Livin' the dream.....yeah, VT sux.
maysnow2021.thumb.png.fb823285699f1cd99a0a95dc16b4556f.png

Well I know which bar I’m going to next time I’m up in Stowe! Congrats moe, sounds like VT is treating ya well. Hoping I can get back up that way this summer for a few days on the bike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 hours ago, Justo8484 said:

Well I know which bar I’m going to next time I’m up in Stowe! Congrats moe, sounds like VT is treating ya well. Hoping I can get back up that way this summer for a few days on the bike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spruce Peak lodge is doing a major renovation in the lobby and restaurant/bar. They've been doing the guest rooms as well. Remodeling won't be done until November. Cutting it pretty close. If yer in my neck of the woods, stop by.

• Like 1