Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/29/2021 at 8:59 PM, momskeeztoo said:

Temp on my way to work this morning. Wasn’t it 90 last Sunday?

56528F25-4029-4CA5-BF73-A22BAD3BB618.jpeg

We were actually close to getting snow.  A few areas northwest of State college and in the southern adirondacks received snow over the weekend.  The latest I remember it snowing in eastern PA was May 25,1994 at Big Bass Lake.  

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

It's a mess and I'm picking up the new spindles this week but here's where I'm at with it.

IMG_20210602_070953_HDR.jpg

Looks good! I’m in the process of sanding mine down too so I can stain it again and fix any crappy boards. It sucks but the effort is worth it when it’s done. 

• Like 2

We are also in the middle of some projects. Having some mold issues upstairs 😡. We had to move everything upstairs to the attic or downstairs. Downstairs is like an obstacle course. We hired someone to do the mold remediation, he’s extremely busy, so it will be done sometime this month. Tore off all the trim, discarded it. Hubby removed all the nails, so trash people wouldn’t get a nail through their hand. We will do the painting and replace trim when mold issues dealt with. Oh, and we’re opening the pool. The joys of home ownership, but definitely worth it. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

Post-power wash, pre-sand, pre-stain. IMG_4184.thumb.jpg.d9a1093a7233d5200af7805871cffe67.jpg

What are you sanding with?  I never found a really grate way to do it. I wanted to sand my deck real well before staining it again, but just ended up running a pole sander over it to remove the loosest of stain. 

1 hour ago, JFskiDan said:

What are you sanding with?  I never found a really grate way to do it. I wanted to sand my deck real well before staining it again, but just ended up running a pole sander over it to remove the loosest of stain. 

Nothing fancy, just a DeWalt orbital sander of some sort.