Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

23 minutes ago, Mixilplix said:

Turning the AC of when you go to work and turning on when you get home saves you nothing...

Even if you're not home for 12-14 hours? 

It's still running at home btw. A nice comfortable 74. 

4 hours ago, Mixilplix said:

Turning the AC of when you go to work and turning on when you get home saves you nothing...

I did this with my Window units this year, leaving them on all day at a comfortable temp has actually saved me a couple bucks a month compared to last year at this time. Now granted, we’ve had some cooler days, but if it’s a swing of $5-$10 a month either direction, I’d rather be comfortable the minute I came home vs having to wait for a unit to cool a room down. 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Schif said:

Hoping to float the Schuylkill this weekend, rain today and tomorrow might take that off the table. We will have to see. 

Why?  all the rain should help to wash the pollution out to sea.   

5 hours ago, Schif said:

Hoping to float the Schuylkill this weekend, rain today and tomorrow might take that off the table. We will have to see. 

Might be muddy but other than that you'll be fine.   I did a 7 or so mile stretch Monday morning and some spots, water was kinda low.  You want a decent flow anyway if you're tubing, otherwise your float will take forever 

14 minutes ago, PSUFly said:

Might be muddy but other than that you'll be fine.   I did a 7 or so mile stretch Monday morning and some spots, water was kinda low.  You want a decent flow anyway if you're tubing, otherwise your float will take forever 

The mud was the main concern. Don't really want to float in a mess. 

33 minutes ago, Benm said:

thermometer / hygrometer in my office is 83deg / 72pct

feels great.

Well you said that you could live without AC...when I was staying at my parents house, my mom turned off the AC sometime during the night and I was under the covers and I ended up sweating through the pillow case.